Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend...

Friday was a rainy day in Hawaii. We stayed inside and waited for the Community Potluck and Easter Egg Hunt. Of course, the rain started again and it was postponed. Jeff went out to sea on Friday too. I feel sorry for whoever was topside!! The rain was pretty heavy at times.

Saturday we went to the Hickam Friends of the Library sale. The girls love it! At a quarter a piece, it is cheap way to pick up a few new books. I occassionally even find a new book for me too! The girls had a birthday party in the afternoon and then went to a friends' house while I finished up with a photo session. I met them later at the community potluck. It was a busy day and the girls went to bed without arguing :) I, of course, stay up way too late when Jeff is gone!

Today we went to church early to get a seat. As predicted, it was crazy busy!! This afternoon we went to a friend's house for Easter dinner. We had a great time. I enjoyed chatting with the ladies and the kids had a blast - fort, slip 'n slide and a water slide - what more could you ask for!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment