Thursday, June 11, 2009

Carrying on...

We are trudging through the first week without Jeff here. He has been gone for many 1,2 or 3 week outings since we moved here, but knowing that he won't be home for months is making it more difficult! The girls finished school on Monday so I've been trying to keep them busy. I convinced Madalyn that switching rooms would be fun and I figured we should do it now before she changed her mind! She had the bigger bedroom and didn't want to share with Amelia or the baby. So we moved Amelia into the bigger room and made a spot for the crib. Amelia was picking out toys that she thought the baby would like and put them in the crib. All the furniture is moved (and that may be why I'm so tired this week!) and almost all the pictures are hung up. I still need to help Madalyn organize (or throw away, my preference) her papers, artwork, etc. She is definitely a packrat! Tonight they have a babysitter so I can go to a photo session at the Barber's Point cottages. The weather looks like it is going to cooperate too!

No comments:

Post a Comment