Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bad Blogger...

Sorry! I have not been a good blogger lately. My 2nd trimester energy has come crashing down and I'm definitely feeling pregnant. I love seeing and feeling him move, but he is making things a little more difficult!

Amelia had her birthday party this month. After much debate, she decided on a Star Wars theme. We started off at the pool and then went inside the community center for some crafts. The kids made star shrinky dink magnets (if you don't know what shrinky dinks are, you are missing out!). Then they made light sabers out of pool noodles. Then the kids headed outside to test out the light sabers. Quite the sight! 18 kids running around with pool noodles. Amelia had a great time. At the end of the party, I had her sit with her eyes covered so I could bring out her big gift. My parents and I got her a Razor Rip Rider 360. Basically, it is a big wheel except the back wheels are little and spin around. Her friend Thomas had one and she really liked it. You should have seen her eyes the first time she spun around. Now she is an expert and spins around without even putting her feet down to stop. That girl is a daredevil! (pics soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment