Friday, February 20, 2009

Field Trip

Today Madalyn had her class field trip to Bishop Museum. It was actually a fun trip (with the precautionary tylenol taken before)! Madalyn's favorite part was the planetarium. I thought the animation section was the most entertaining. It's always fun watching kids "performing" for the camera.

When we were done, we went to the grassy area to have lunch. I noticed over half of the class had Spam Musubi (I didn't know what it was called till today - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_musubi). I had to ask Jayce what he was eating - he looked at me like I was crazy and he probably wondered why I took his picture with the musubi! Kind of like the Hawaiian version of PB&J! Madalyn had no interest in trying one, but I think I will pick one up someday just to try it.
Here is Madalyn with her friends waiting for the fun to begin!
Here they are posing for the camera!
The whole gang!
Jayce with his Spam Musubi!

No comments:

Post a Comment