Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Sunday...

We had a really good Sunday. After church, I got a call from Jeff! They had a swim call off the coast. I hate knowing that he is so close and we can't see him, but I know he needed a break from all the stress and a chance to relax in the sun. He called again later and got to chat a little more. They have the TRE (Tactical Readiness Exam) coming up. Hopefully that goes well. The girls and I started our afternoon watching the Super Bowl. The girls had 3D glasses for the Sobe commercial and they were excited to see it. They went to Yuno's birthday party at 3pm. I stayed home to watch the game which turned out to be very good! I didn't have a favorite team but I like close games and rooting for the underdog. I went to check on the girls at 5pm and they were having a great time. I had to tear them away at 6pm so they could have a little something to eat before bed (that wasn't sugar...LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment