Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tuesday, Wednesday...

Tuesday was a busy day around the house. I had a meeting with the FRG Board to start planning for the boat's next deployment. If anyone has some great ideas, please let me know. Whatever we can do to make the deployment a little more enjoyable for the guys is great!
Wednesday I went in for some blood tests - checking my cholesterol etc. My veins don't cooperate but the nurse found one on his second try. He was awesome - normally it takes more than two tries and some "searching" with the needle. Yuck. Thankfully I have gotten better about fainting...LOL! This afternoon we lost power for about an hour. The weather was perfect so who knows why. A couple hours later we got some very heavy rain. Of course, Madalyn was outside and got soaked!

Here are a couple pictures - This one is Madalyn's creation (also photographed by Madalyn!!). She used the leftovers from the roasted veggies to make this. Cute huh!

Here is Amelia and Thomas. She calls him her "twin". Thomas is about 2 weeks older :) Amelia loves to play with him. Here they are with their pipe cleaner light sabers.

No comments:

Post a Comment