Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jeff is on leave!!

Jeff has been on leave for the past three days. All good things come to an end and he goes back to work tomorrow :( But we had fun while it lasted. Saturday night, Jeff and I went on a dinner cruise. It was a nice evening out! We spent Sunday afternoon at a Hail & Farewell party. There were lots of kids and a water slide so the girls had a great time and came home tired! Even better!! Monday I convinced Jeff to go paddling with me. I think he liked it and he is a little sore today from it!! Today we were busy getting "stuff" done - legal forms, safety inspections and buying supplies. We even managed to have lunch together and check out the baby stuff at Target :) Now Jeff is at scuba lessons again. He is really enjoying it! He is hoping to get some time to go on a dive when they go to Guam. I've been craving anything spicy. I don't think the baby enjoyed tonight's spicy dinner though!

No comments:

Post a Comment