Monday, May 18, 2009

Yes, we're having a baby!

We are very excited to announce that we are having another baby. My due date is December 24th! We found out on April 17th and managed to keep it a secret for a little while. Jeff had to fill out pre-deployment paperwork for the boat so a few people found out last week. Then some other people happened to see the list and the word got out. So we finally told everyone. We told the girls on Sunday before church. I said "you are going to have a baby brother or sister!" Madalyn kept saying "Who?". She was expecting another neice or nephew. Then she said "Are you insane?" That is her newest favorite saying. They are both excited! Amelia wants a baby brother and of course, Madalyn wants a baby sister. When Amelia came to tell me good night, she said "I love you mommy and I love the baby". So sweet :) She keeps looking at me and then at my stomach and gets the cutest little grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment