Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to school tomorrow!

I'll admit that I'm excited for the girls to go back to school. They are ready too. Most schools started today so there were no kids for them to play with this morning. It was excruciatingly tough for Madalyn to wait till Grace & Stewart got done with their homework. She ran for the door when they came down to tell her they were done.

I spent the morning working on the claim form for the damages to our stuff during the move. The movers put Jeff's sword in a box and it ended up bent. Very expensive mistake they made! I hate paperwork so I have been putting it off. Try remembering when you bought something and how much you paid! Such fun. I think I'm done with this step (please let this be the end...lol).

Anyone else happy that Jen & Ben finally announced the name of their baby! Oh the power of celebrity...

No comments:

Post a Comment