Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blessings...

Today started with a call from the Tripler NICU. A 13 ounce baby boy passed away this morning and his mother was interested in getting some pictures taken. Thanks again to my wonerful neighbors who were able to watch my girls!! It was a hard session, but definitely worth while. Please pray for baby Nicholas and his mom. (I'm a volunteer photographer for an organization, Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep - http://www.nilmdts.org/)

I came home and picked up the girls. We decided to go to the outlet mall. They were having some sort of Chinese New Year blessing of the stores? Not sure what it was called, but there were drums and Chinese dragons. The girls really enjoyed watching them until the dragons got a little too close!

We came home and the girls spent the entire afternoon outside playing with Maddie and Elle. It was a beautiful day - even a bit chilly at times. Not South Dakota chilly, but the coolest I have experienced since moving here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment