Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday...

I actually set the alarm clock so we wouldn't have to rush to get ready for church. My normal weekend alarm clock (Jeff) isn't here so I knew I would sleep in. Today we took Maddie and Elle to church with us. Their mom is pregnant and uncomfortable. I predict the baby will arrive on Tuesday. Anyways, church with 4 kids is interesting. Lots of giggles, saying hi to friends 5 rows away during communion, fixing each others hair, etc... They are like sisters (except less fighting...lol) and it is fun to see them together.

This afternoon we went to do some errands. I discovered the craft stores on island are dismal. Ughh - I guess I will have to resort to searching the internet. My newest project is making bracelets for NILMDTS babies. Now I'm searching for a tiny heart charm to put on the bracelet. Once again, my wonderful neighbors have come through for me. The hospital is in need of hats and blankets to give to the parents. I sent out a message thru our yahoo group and I already have a couple ladies that volunteered to make some!

We finished our unsuccessful shopping trip at Toys R Us (mainly as a reward for the girls - they could look at toys all day long!!). I was walking thru an aisle and heard my name. There was Dawn Snedecker! We went to the same high school in Alcester, South Dakota a million years ago! It was great to catch up with her and hear about her family. It is a small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment