Monday, January 26, 2009

Just another Monday...

After the sleepover and the pupus last night, the girls were exhausted and nobody was moving too fast this morning. Luckily, we made it to the bus stop in time! :) I went paddling this morning. Loved it although I'm def'initely feeling it since I missed a few weeks!! We'll see how my arms feel in the morning. After paddling, I rushed home to get showered before maintenance showed up. They were scheduled to come between 11-1pm. They always come early - great, except when you are rushing to get home on time. He got here at 10:30am and I had just finished getting ready! So now our air conditioning works again. The girls got home and had to do their homework. It was a beautiful afternoon so they played outside till it rained. The best part of the day was getting to "borrow" JoAnne's baby Gigi to take pictures. Such fun! I tried out a bunch of new hats, some new blankets and some poses that I wanted to try. What a trooper! I'll post some of them tomorrow :) She's beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment