Friday, January 30, 2009

Tenderheart...

At Madalyn's preschool graduation from Happy Apple Academy, the teacher gave her the "Tenderheart" award. How fitting! She is very sensitive. It can be overwhelming at times. The day we told her we were moving to Hawaii was horrible. She cried and cried. Everytime I looked at her she would start crying again. Today she got off the bus and was crying. She wouldn't tell Amelia what was wrong and wouldn't talk. I finally got her to tell me what was wrong. Her class has had a student teacher for the past few weeks and today was her last day. Madalyn was crying because she didn't get to tell her goodbye. Poor girl! She feels better now and is going to write her a letter. I see an Oscar for "Best Actress in a Drama" in her future. Let's hope I survive the teenage years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment