Monday, January 12, 2009

PJs and Peace...

We had pjs and peace till 10:30am. The girls got up and played so nicely that I didn't want to break up the peace by making them get dressed. The peace ended with a supposedly "accidental" kick which left Amelia crying. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

Jeff's captain is leaving next month and the wardroom decided they wanted to get him a print of a submarine on a chart with Pearl Harbor in the background. Easier said than done. Of course, with the guys leaving soon, the task has fallen to me. I've searched the internet with every possible wording combination that I could think of! I have an email sent to Dan Price in Connecticut. I like his work so hopefully we will be able to get this all together before the Hail and Farewell party.

Now we are watching a tivo'd episode of Pusing Daisies. We both like this show. I think it has been cancelled though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment