Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday fun..

Well, I started out today by getting locked out when I took the girls to the bus stop. Luckily, I still had the kitchen window open. I climbed in with very little grace - at least I didn't break anything. Then I picked up Yoko and we went to go paddling. It was my first time back since the girls got out of school in December. I ended up steering, which is not my favorite. I prefer paddling because it is a good workout and very relaxing. Something about the rhythm of the paddling is very soothing. The girls stayed after school today for a "Reflections Workshop" where they got to create their own artwork. They painted and took pictures. They loved it!! They get the pictures back later this week and they get to pick one to enter in a contest. I'll post some of their artwork when they bring it home. Tonight I worked on finishing up some orders and finally updated by photography blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment