Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just another day...

Just another day... girls went to school, I did more laundry, cleaned my desk off and did some work. Very boring... The girls came home, did homework and played outside till the babysitter came. They had a new babysitter tonight and they must have liked her because they wanted to know when she could come again. Good sign :) I went to the Ombudsman Assembly meeting - oh yeah, fun. I came home to a bag on the porch full of blankets for the NICU! Such great neighbors!! She also brought over a CD from the group "The Katinas". www.thekatinas.com I'm looking forward to listening to their music. It's a beautiful evening and I have all the windows open. It is almost a little cool in here. I love Hawaii :) Tomorrow I get to go paddling!! It has been over a month since I have been able to go. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment